17th Annual Jingle Bell Ball
JINGLE BELL BALL
Saturday, December 3, 2022
5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Liberty Elks Lodge
650 Wallisville Road (FM 563)
Liberty, TX 77575
The Liberty Elks Lodge cordially invites you to the 17th Annual Christmas Extravaganza for physically and mentally challenged children and adults.
FREE ADMISSION & FUN FOR EVERYONE!
Pictures with Santa & Mrs. Claus!
Dancing Elves * Frosty the Snowman * Live DJ
Nachos * Hot Dogs * Sodas * Desserts
Each pre-registered participant recieves a gift from Santa!
Space is limited so only the first 200 reservations will be accepted.
Each participant may bring a maximum of two (2) guests. NO EXCEPTIONS.
To receive a t-shirt you must register before November 14, 2022.
The final deadline to register is November 23, 2022.
December Adventure Club
Registration is Now Open!
Registration Ends on Thursday at 12PM.
The week of the Event.
Meeting locations will be sent out on Thursday Afternoon, the week of the Event.
If you have any issues registering.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Critical Legal Issues | Virtual Session
General Session (9 a.m.–11 a.m.)
- Superintendent Panel, featuring
- Dr. Martha Salazar-Zamora (Tomball ISD)
- Dr. LaTonya Goffney (Aldine ISD)
- Dr. Jennifer Blaine (Spring Branch ISD)
- “Caught in the Culture Wars Crossfire: Post-Modern School Issues in a Post-Pandemic World,” Thompson & Horton
Job-Specific Breakout Sessions (11 a.m. –12 p.m.)
- The Tip of the Title IX Iceberg: A Legal Update of Title IX Issues
- Common Leave and Accommodation Issues in the Never-Ending COVID Era
- Special Education Year in Review: Special Education Legal Update
- “Intruder Detection Audits and Other School Safety Priorities,” School Safety Update presented in collaboration with Dr. Kathy Martinez-Prather, Director, Texas School Safety Center